Monday, 2 September 2013

Holiday Round-Up

Top - American Apparel || Shorts - Love Couture || Bag - Forever 21 || Holographic Sandals - Forever 21
Outside Versace's House in Miami
Top - American Apparel || Shorts - Forever 21 
Top - American Apparel || Shorts - Primark || Bum Bag - Primark || Shoes - Converse
Clearwater Beach 
Top - American Apparel || Shorts - Love Couture || Bag - Next || Flip Flops - Gandys
Top - American Apparel || Shorts - Forever 21 || Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Top - Love Couture || Arm Cuff - Forever 21
Just a quick round up of some of the outfits that I wore on our Florida road trip! I literally lived in shorts (especially these little denim beauts I got over there) and crops the entire time. These crop tops from American Apparel are amazing, so obviously I bought three. I've just realised that pretty much everything I'm wearing is either American American or Forever 21. I really should branch out more. Also, pretty much everything I'm wearing I bought out there as the outlets were so damn cheap. You know how much I love Forever 21 so when I found the Forever 21 outlet: Died. You'll have to excuse my annoying poses in a lot of these shots. As I said in my previous post, I wasn't really in blogger mode. When you spend 10 hours at Universal Studios, the last thing you really want to do is get all dressed up and pose. I was a bit lazy when it came to dressing myself. Anyhoo, I've got a lot of exciting things coming up soon but don't want to give toooooo much away so you will just have to watch this space! Lotsa lurve xxx

6 comments:

  1. Krusty burger haha!! Great pics and great outfits xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the looks but the first one is definetly my favorite!!
    also, i wanna go to krusty burguerrrrrrrr!!!! ahah :D

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time Jo!
    xxx


    Claudia
    http://pink-manolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw looks like you had an amazing time, went to ihop this morning, it was unreal!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all your outfits, especially outside versace's house (very jealous that you saw it!)
    really nice photos :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx