Saturday, 7 September 2013

Dark Side

Trousers - Urban Outfitters || Blazer - Primark || Top - Topshop || Shoes - Unif Grail Platforms || Bag - Charity Shop || Necklaces - Forever 21 and Azora Rocks
Sorry for the lack of posting!! I went back to work this week and have just been MEGA busy! Gaaah I literally wasted today by sleeping. Partly because I was feeling a little bit sicky so have been in bed all day but starting to suck it up! On Wednesday it was my 5 year anniversary with my boyfriend so we're off to Chelsea this evening to the Big Easy to chow down on some lobster. Or shrimp. Or both! Anyway, these are my new shoes! I hope I just need to break them in a bit more because they gave me a lot of blisters when I first wore them. They sit just below my ankle bone and it's quite uncomfortable! So hopefully they will start to soften up. I wore this outfit out to a birthday meal and the first reaction I received was that I looked like some harajuku pokemon. Ha. Made me laugh. Maybe it's the hair. I have seen a lot of people rocking the 90's buns and always remember wearing my hair like this when I was a child so thought I'd start again. I have a LOT of hair so I'm quite lucky that when I do my normal top knot bun I don't need to use one of those doughnut things. I never quite understood how they worked! Ha! But these buns are slightly messy, but hey. I quite like it. Okay I better actually get ready. More soon lovelies xxx

10 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Those trousers are so cute! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look, so edgy! amazing boots :D

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and your necklaces Jo!

    x

    Claudia
    http://pink-manolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is awesome!Those shoes are sweet! Plus the clashing patterns really work!Love it! :D xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, those trousers are perfect - I love a good pair of printed trews! Hope the shoes get comfier, I practically always get blisters with new shoes and it's so annoying! xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this print-on-print look. More importantly, your cute hair style! You look fantastic! :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hair, boots, the mix of prints - love it all.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hair, boots, the mix of prints - love it all.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks amazing! I love the clashing prints too xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome outfit!! you look awesome
    Lucy x

    elizakklozet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx