Monday, 26 August 2013

Pink Lady

Top - Forever 21 || Shorts - Forever 21 || Bag - Primark || Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell || Rings and Arm Cuff - Various
Pretending to be Forrest outside Bubba Gump Shrimp
I'M BACK!! For the past 10 days I've been away on the most AMAZING holiday ever. My boyfriend and I normally go on a beachy holiday every year, somewhere all inclusive to just laze around but we thought it was about time we crossed the pond and were a little more adventurous. So we headed for the sunshine state: Floridaaaa. We started off in Orlando and had such fun being kids again! We also drove to Clearwater for the day which has the most beautiful beach! Then we headed down to Miami stopping off at Daytona Beach on the way. It was quite the experience as you literally park on the beach. Had a few issues getting the car out but no biggy. We got there in the end! The theme parks were incredible, the shopping amazing (these shorts were $7 and the top $12 absolute bargain) I didn't want to come home!! I think the US of A will be our new holiday destination for a few more years as it's so big, there's a lot of land to cover! I thought I would be up for doing more outfit shots whilst we were away but to be honest, the humidity did terrible things to my hair. I had a few Monica moments and thought best not scare ya'll! I'll give you all a holiday round up in my next post with some more outfits so stay tuned! Lotsa love xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love your shorts - can't believe they were so cheap! Super jealous of your holiday too, it sounds amazing! xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfect!!!! Love that top and shorts! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorge! so much pink LOVE

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look awesome! loving these shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. them shoes.. heavenly! i loveeee jeffrey's.
    outfits perf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx