Monday, 29 July 2013

When you wish upon a star...

So, I thought it was about time that I mixed things up a bit. You will obviously notice from my outfit posts that I only ever tend to shop in Topshop or Forever 21. And although I love their stuff, I think I should start to branch out more and check out what else the high street has to offer. There's a Joy store on my local high street and their window displays are always calling to me when I walk past. Everything in the store is just so pretty and well displayed that I decided to come home and make a wish list. I'm still feeling mega colourful these days so this is actually my dream outfit. Florals. Pastels. Colour. Oh my! It screams tropical and summer to me and I am in luuuuurve. The sunglasses just top off the whole look - I love a pair of novelty glasses! I have seen the palazzo style pants around and always wanted a pair, but, being the shorty that I am, I was always worried about how they would look on me. But now that I have my Jeffrey Campbell Rainbow platforms - they are literally destined for a pairing together. The top is such a staple piece as well that you can mix and match with anything and it will still look amazing. What's your favourite? Love xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really love the tropical print outfit. It is wonderful.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx