Monday, 15 July 2013

Rainbow Girl

Top - Vintage || Blazer - Forever 21 || Shorts - Primark || Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell || Necklace - Claire's Accessories || Bracelets - Primark
Just a quick one today. I've been a busy bee this weekend and am absolutely pooped. I drove down to Bournemouth on Friday night with my friend and we spent the whole of Saturday on the beach which was just the best fun. If you follow me on instagram you would have seen me posing and soaking up the beautiful English sun. I couldn't believe I was sunbathing on a beach, in over 28 degree heat, in England! Who would have thought it?! I am absolutely loving it, mainly because it means I can dress up all colourful. Yay. On Sunday I went shopping (oops) at Bluewater and had a mini haul. Nothing extreme like my last two hauls as I know I will end up getting soooo much stuff in America (4 weeks to go) so I don't plan on taking much with me. Literally going to be filling an empty suit case, so I was trying to be sensible. I must say, I was uber disappointed with what the high street has to offer at the moment. I mean, I know we are coming into Autumn but we've only just got the sun! So, who is going to want to dress in boring khaki and black? Errrrr...not me! I guess the best thing about all of this, is that it means all of the summer stock is in the sale! Oh yeah! I've jumped on the high waisted bikini wagon so I managed to nab a few of those in the sale so I was quite chuffed. Anyhoo, an ice cold bath is calling! This heat is too much. Oh and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' - you can do so in my sidebar :) More soon xxx

7 comments:

  1. You just look......amazing! Perfect outfit and those shoes omg those shoesssss! You're perfection you really are xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those shorts in Primark a while back and I didn't know how I could style them! Think I may pick them up now I've seen them on, they look great! xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, woah woah, I love this outfit SO much that I actually refreshed the page to see if any pictures that previously didn't load would pop up.

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing, love this outfit combo darl!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I.WANT.THIS.OUTFIT

    I have no more words for this post!

    Have fun in the states!

    Michelle
    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god I love love love your shoes and your shorts are gorgeous!

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blazer and shorts
    Lucy x

    elizakklozet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx