Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Polka Dots Fill My Eyes

Shirt - Topshop || Lace Shorts - Forever 21 || Studded Bag - Primark || Shoes - Forever 21
I am absolutely diggin' this sun! I've been on activities week this week at work which means lots of fun filled activities for me whilst topping up my tan at the same time. Winner. I found my inner child today whilst going to see The Lion King - it was incredible! Paint balling yesterday was fun. Painful. But fun. So, my wardrobe mainly used to consist of just Topshop pieces, but now it is pretty much just Forever 21! I decided to simplify things for this outfit. Shirt, shorts, shoes and studs. Oooh would you look at that. The shirt is quite oversized, but I am so in love with the collar and the material so even though it was £38 (hence why I have been shopping at Forever 21 these days!) I still couldn't resist buying it. You know me. I do begrudge paying that much for one shirt though. But I'm not going to feel guilty!! Anyhoo, I have a stash of blue ice pools in the freezer I am about to demolish. This heat is overwhelming. More soon xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit and the topknot also looks good. I can never seem to master these! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I am absolutely in love with your shorts x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit! x

    michelle
    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit :)


    xx
    bianca
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shorts! Totally agree about the sun its lush!! Sounds like your having loadsa fun I've always fancied paintballing! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your whole outfit, you look gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look! Cute shorts and I love a bit of polka dot! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola!!! que chulo el look!!! un beso

    ReplyDelete
  9. that shirt is awesome! such a great outfit x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You look sooo beautiful You have amazing style! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous, I love the shorts! Also loving this weather at the moment, though it seems my skin finds it impossible to tan. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx