Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Haul: Forever 21, Primark, Topshop, New Look, Urban Outfitters and more!

Polka Dot Playsuit - Topshop (concession)
Floral Blazer - Forever 21 (sale)
White Lace Blazer - Primark
Fringed Sandals - Primark
Crochet Vest and Shorts - Forever 21
Ombre Playsuit - Topshop
Polka Dot Oversized Shirt - Topshop
Printed Bikini - Topshop
Headchains - Claires Accessories || Necklace - New Look
Crushed Velvet Blazer - Primark via Lulutrixabelle's Instagram Shop Meowvtg
Fringed Waistcoat - New Look
Playsuit - New Look
Shaggy Knit - Almost Famous via Princess Polly Boutique
Printed Bikini - Urban Outfitters (sale)
Lace Top - Matalan
Cut Out Shirt - Forever 21
Crochet/Lace Dress - Charity Shop (nice stain there from my ice lolly)
Okay, so this is more of a collective haul as opposed to 'hey I went out and bought all this stuff in one day because I'm mental' (I've tried to stop doing that after looking at my last haul post. It makes me sick sometimes.) Anyhoo, this is all the stuff I have accumulated over the last few weeks! I've gone for a more neutral wardrobe to balance out all of the wonderful colourful items I bought last time. But obviously I had to include a little colour too! Some of the items here you would have seen in recent posts, I wasn't sure whether or not to include them but they are part of my accumulation. I have a picture of the Jeffrey Campbell platforms which you will have seen in my recent posts, but it keeps uploading upside down. And being as OCD as I am I could NOT have that! Anyway, I bought them from Envi Shoes. I think they're sold out now though. But you've heard my rant about them so let's move on! Good news is I will be having a clear our soon so if you want anything that you have seen on my blog then let me know, I'm sure we can cut a deal. In other news, I am SO excited because this weekend my boyfriend and I are heading down to Dorset to spend the weekend in a tipi!! Lazing around in hammocks, days on the beach and gazing at the stars. Oh how romantic! We always try to do a little camping weekend in the summer as well as our main holiday, but with this heat I couldn't even think about sleeping in a tent. I can't even stand it in my flat! I'm sure I will be posting about our little adventure afterwards. More soon lovelies. P.S. Sorry for overloading you with pictures! Xxx

8 comments:

  1. I've collective hauls all the time. Great stuff. I especially like those sandals. The fringes are very cool.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything you bought! that playsuit is so cute

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some amazing pieces, I love the white lace blazer!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - so many amazing pieces! What brilliant finds :)

    Helen x

    http://treasureeverymoment01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing, amazing pieces you picked up!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fringed waistcoat! Definitely need to check out new look for that x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items - I love everything here! Especially the ombre playsuit - that is so cute! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx