Saturday, 6 July 2013

Almost Famous

Playsuit - New Look || Shaggy Knit - Almost Famous via Princess Polly Boutique || Shoes - Forever 21 || Bag - Next
Just a quick one from me. I am not one to complain about this glorious weather that has finally decided to grace us with its hot presence. But. I am currently in a flat that is most definitely hotter inside than it is out. No air conditioning. Refusing to turn the lights on from fear of mozzies and such bugs flying in through the window. It's all fun and games this fine Saturday evening. I've had an amazing day soaking up some rays, getting out on my bike and stuffing my face. I was about to say 'operation beach bod' has commenced, until I realised I had consumed far too much take away. Damn. The beach bod regime will start soon......Anyway, this little playsuit from New Look was perfect for this hot day and I just had to show you my knew shaggy knit which I got from Princess Polly Boutique. Even though it was SUPER hot all day - it's perfect just to throw on in the evenings when there is more of a cold breeze. So, I know I say this all the time but I have a few more posts for you up my sleeve which will be posted this week so fear not - I am back on the blogosphere. Everything is starting to wind down at work now for the summer so I will have a lot more time to spend blogging.  Much love xxx

13 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The playsuit is amazing and you look great! xx

    snwears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaggy cardigan it goes perfectly with the playsuit! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the print of this playsuit, so cute!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! The cardigan is lovely x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! :)
    Can't believe the playsuit is New Look!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. obsessed with the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh- this look is perfect! I love how you paired everything together and I am completely in love with that shaggy knit
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable. I want that sweater/jacket/fuzzy action.
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this cardigan is amaaaazing! You look like a total beaut xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx