Sunday, 12 May 2013

POW

Jumper - Primark || Trousers - Urban Outfitters || Creepers - Underground || Bum Bag - Primark || Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Just a quick one as I have a million things to upload onto eBay. I am not looking forward to it. But it's free listing so I NEED to get it done today. Urgh. In fact, this POW jumper was in my pile of stuff to sell but decided I quite liked it in the end after seeing how well it went with these trousers, which I picked up in Urban Outfitters sale ages ago for £10. But I still don't know. Sell or keep, what do you think?? I'll be sure to upload a little snippet of what I'm selling with my eBay name in case any of you guys are interested :) Also, I would LOVE it if you could nominate me for best new fashion blog (blogging under 18 months) in the Cosmopolitan blogger awards if you like my blog. If you would like to nominate me you can do so here. I would be eternally grateful! xxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous trousers, what a steal for £10 to! I have the bum bag as well, such a good buy isn't it! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING look! I love the jumper and printed trousers combo! so KEEEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're hair is amazing

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx