Saturday, 18 May 2013

Bitter + Twisted

Tie Dye Top - c/o Bitter + Twisted || Crochet Shorts - Boo Hoo || Bracelets - Primark || Pastel Socks - Primark || Sandals - Primark || Necklace - Primark || Sunglasses - Ray Ban
The sun was out today! Yay! For a total of about 10 minutes, but hey. I decided to go and collect Kelly (my beloved bike, currently stashed away at my boyfriend's parents house, sob) and go for a cycle as I haven't really been out on her at all this year and felt bad. You have probably seen me posting pics of this top on instagram that the lovely Rachel of Bitter + Twisted kindly gifted to me and I LOVE it soooo much. I love anything tie dyed but the colour of this I adore, and it was hand made too! You can check out their facebook page here and shop their range on eBay here. Bitter + Twisted are all about vintage, second hand and customised clothing and they've got some really cute pieces up for sale - perfect for the festival season and at incredibly affordable prices. I've got my eye on a few things but I think I've spent enough recently, don't you? LOL. I know I keep asking but voting closes next week for the Cosmo Blog Awards and I would love it if you could vote for me under Best New Fashion Blog (blogging under 18 months). If you like my blog you can vote here. Thank yooooou so much! Xxx

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely, love those sandals! x

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks and sandals.
    This look is effortlessly cool. Love your blog so have followed!
    Has lots of character...

    Jenna x || http://www.jennanicholls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress ,team with lace shorts ,you'll be sure to channel the 2013 trends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx