Saturday, 20 April 2013

#NextPOTO

Cut Out Shoulder Tee - Topshop
Leigh Jeans - Topshop
Necklaces - Forever 21
Shoes - Office (£5 in the sale!!)
Bag - eBay
Hi lovelies!! So I can't sit still and I am squealing with excitement even as I write this post as I relive the Next Press Office take over which I attended last night. Next seriously know how to throw a good party. You may have seen my post on the Next Lock in here which was the first proper event that I had ever attended! I was so scared and nervous not knowing anybody and so when I attended last night's event I could tell immediately just how much I have grown in confidence when attending blogger events. I don't know what I was so scared about in the first place! I hung out with the most amazing people you will ever meet all night! It was so nice to see OliviaClaudia and Banke who I hadn't seen since like way before November or something last year! I also met Camilla, ShereeSian who were sooo nice! Also, so so nice to see Laura, Lucy and Becca again!
Anyway, I LOVED Next's new collection - especially their range of footwear for the Spring season. We were given tags, similar to the previous event, to tag our best picks. I found it really hard to choose (most indecisive person ever) but as I went around again looking at my picks, it was clear that I am crying out for some serious festival lovin'! Gladiator sandals, fringed bags, crochet dresses - literally want it to be summer now. They had a DJ playing all the 90s hits (S Club 7, B*Witched, Backstreet Boys, gaaaah, I was transported back in time and loved every minute of it.) I also ended up spending a LOT of time in the photo booth, chasing the champagne topper upper (??) around, filling up my pick n' mix bag and just generally being silly. Sometimes, you just have to be.
I got a little bit snap happy so apologies for overloading you with so many pictures, but this pretty much sums up the night - throw in copious amounts of champagne, a gay dance off and an accidental head smashing on the tube - it was a great night!! More soon lovelies xxx

8 comments:

  1. Haha, it really was such an amazing night, had sooo much fun! Shame we didn't get to meet each other but sounds like you also enjoyed yourself.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun night and was so good to see you Jo!

    Lots of love xxx see you soon


    Claudia
    http://pink-manolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! It was a good evening and lovely to see you again! xx

    Banke
    www.glitterswalloffame.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun night, very jelous!
    The sweets look so yummy!

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo's are fab... looks like you had such a good time! i would absolutely love to be let loose on that sweetie table! AMAZING! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you again my little sweetie pie! I look forward to more drunk antics on Wednesday ;)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures that you make !

    and lovely blog !

    lots of love and have a nice week.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx