Thursday, 11 April 2013

#MotelPressDay

Weird that I thought the picture of Britney was that Karen chick from the Apprentice. LOL.
Me and Becca
Pop tarts anyone?
DREAM PHONE!!! I so badly want that Donald Duck tee too.
Got ma hair did! Then it rained on the way home. Sigh.
Me and Desriee
Chelsea getting her hair did!
Blogging beauts. Was lovely to see Lucy again and meeting Amy.
Me and Chelsea
What I wore: Petrol Wrap Dress - In Love with Fashion
Jacket - Topshop Boutique
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Motel goodies!
Hi Guys! Last night I went to the Motel Rocks press event for their Spring collection and absolutely loved every minute of it! Signing in with a fluffy pen (I had one in every colour in my pencil case back in the day) as well as being welcomed by an array of retro sweets and offered some slushies or Hooch! They also had a henna artist and you could get your hair dip dyed too with Colour Xtreme spray (I decided to be a rebel and do it! Luckily it washes out so won't get in trouble at work. Woop.) The new collection is really making me wish that the sun would stop being annoying and just come out and play!! Really admiring all the clothes, especially the printed swimming pieces, waaa, in love. The collection has something for everyone from laid back indie to high impact party wear taking inspiration from vintage one-offs and global street fashion.
It was really nice to see some beautiful blogging babes again too, it had been too long!
Thanks to Selina and the Motel babes for organising such a great event - they really do know how to throw a good event! Can't wait for the next one!
I'm off to the iconic Holborn Studios for some hair and make-up tutorials which I will no doubt fill you in on soon!
Toodles xxx

10 comments:

  1. It was an awesome event, and so fun to see you there! :) x

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 90s theme! Brings back memories :)

    kim-tram.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these pictures look so cool! I think your hair suits being dip dyed tbh! How do you get to go to these kinda events?
    Taya x
    http://tayafrancis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing purposes! good sense of good taste
    i stay here hope youll follow me back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog just followed! Your hair is stunning.
    Lovely post as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun, love the 90's inspo and Hooch to drink....brilliant!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some amazing photos ! Your hair is beautiful by the way .

    http://belayourself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looked like such a cool event, I loved playing Dream Phone as a kid. Isn't Becca a sweetie? The Colour Xtreme looks really good in your hair!! :)

    Tara
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looked like such a fun day! I love the look of Motel's neon swimwear I hope it's out in time for my holiday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx