Sunday, 21 April 2013

I Want to be a Hippie

T-Shirt - Topshop // Shorts - Urban Outfitters // Boots - Dune // Necklace - Forever 21 // Bag - Next // Hat - Bought in Greece // Sunglasses - Ray ban
Soooo the sun has been out all weekend and looks like it is going to be just as nice this week too, yay! It's been a while since I've done a proper outfit post, but as the sun was out I couldn't resist! You may have seen I did a similar 'festival inspired' style post last year here, so this is kind of similar. Again, no festivals for me this year as my boyfriend and I are doing a Florida type road trip, exploring Orlando then driving down to Miami, so need to save massively. Very excited! This outfit is pretty simple, but the odd accessory can change it's whole look. Absolutely loving these cut out shoulder t-shirts from Topshop. I got it in grey and black and want more colours!! The boots are fricking ancient and a bit bashed up but I guess it adds to the whole festival look. Anyhoo, I hope you like! You can follow me on twitter: @jorandall86 and instagram too: @jorandall86. Mwah xxx

10 comments:

  1. i love your hair! and this is making me really desperate for summer!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag looks perfect on you, and it matches your hair!! Soo cute XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty outfit :) x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! I want the sun to stay out for ever now! You look so nice, perfect Summer festival inspired outfit! Florida sounds amazing! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures, fab outfit!

    Now following your blog on GFC!

    Be great if you could check my latest posts out and follow back :)

    Lily Lulu Leather Laser Cut Dress

    it's all about Neon blue this SS13

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking fabulous lovely, love the photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The waves in your hair are lovely. Gorgeous girl!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm totally loving the hipster/boho elements in this outfit! this is really awesome! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx