Friday, 26 April 2013

#CLAIRESONLINE: Web Launch Party

Me and Conor Maynard - waaaa!
The stunning Delilah
Gorgeous girlies
The gorgeous Kylie
Cheska and Gabriella!
The beautiful Shore and Shope from London's Closet / Becca / Sheree and Me
Mathlete Tee - Primark // Leggings - Dancewear // Platforms - Office // Accesories - Literally everywhere
Shore, Laura with Marina (from Marina and the Diamonds) How CUTE is that bracelet?!
Me and Delilah!
DJ Bip Ling - she is sooo cute!
Me and Laura
Hey guuuuuys! Soooo how exciting is this?! I went to the Claire's Accessories web launch party to celebrate them launching online! Woohoo! I think, without fail, every girl has bought something from Claire's Accessories - they literally cater for everyone and every style. I like to go in and just look at all the colourful things but now that they have a website - I will be oogling from behind my PC too. The party was definitely a night to remember, and one I won't forget. I met up with the beautiful Lucy for some Yo Sushi! (which I kept pronouncing YO SHUSHI!) I have never had it before and at the mention of the word shushi...SUSHI...see there I go again, I was a bit sceptical. I am so fussy (one of those annoying people that says they hate things when they haven't even tried it!) BUT I loved it nomnom and will definitely be going back. Yay. 
So on the night, there was yet again copious amounts of champagne flowing, lots of beautiful people and acoustic sets from Conor Maynard and Delilah. As usual, I ventured into the photobooth for some dress up fun. Obviously. There were many celebs on the night, I chatted to a few but didn't really know what to say! I always think I'll be calm and relaxed when meeting celebrities, but most likely came across as a rambling fool. HA. But everyone was so nice, Conor Maynard is also such a cutie and what a voice!! It was so nice to see all the lovely bloggers again as always, we had such a great time. Thanks to Lucy for some action snaps - I exhausted my battery (cries) and took most of them on my phone which is why the lighting is a bit weird. But I kinda like it! Thanks to everyone who organised the event and made it such a success and a night to remember. You definitely launched the website in style!
I'm off to the Seek and Revive kilo event tomorrow at the Oval Space in Bethnal Green - come along if you're in London, tweet me for deets if you fancy. £15 for a kilo of clothes - don't mind if I do! Much love xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I love how you've dressed up such a casual tee and made it look really awesome, especially with those platforms! I have the same one and I tend to just wear it with jeans and Converse. It never occurred to me to even try it as eveningy sort of wear! :)
    x

    vousetes-belle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a good event and you met loads of cool people! I love your hair by the way!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun night was had by all. You met some amazing people x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh it looks like so much fun! Great photos :-) xx

    http://charlibellex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been loving everyone's photos from this event! I am in love with Delilah. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx