Sunday, 3 March 2013

Leather and Converse

Dress - Pins and Needles (Urban Outfitters)
Leather Jacket - Topshop Boutique
Shoes - Converse
Necklace - Forever 21
Hi guuuys. Sorry (again) for the lack of posting. I said I would post my last haul and then just had no time at all. I guess a part of me as well was feeling slightly sick at the sight of everything I bought! Ooops. But soon, my friends, soon. So I got this dress last week mainly for work and I don't know about you but whenever I wear anything to work, it kind of gets tainted, and whenever I wear it any another time I just feel like eugh, this reminds me of work. Get it off. So I have only worn it once to work and probably won't wear it again. Ever. It's too pretty to have that horrible work feeling attached to it. Also, not sure if you have noticed the banner in my sidebar, but I'm sponsoring Veuxdoo for the next two weeks, check out their website here they have some pretty cool stuff! Using the code 56FREEDEL you get free delivery :) I'm getting really fed up of my hair, I miss the days when it was all blonde :( and the only reason I went for the ombre look was so I didn't have to get my blonde highlights anymore as they were costing a fortune because I have waaaay too much hair. What do you think? Should I stick with the dark roots or go back to blonde?! Decisions. I was absolutely hating on most of these photos - maybe because I haven't done an outfit post in a while, I feel a little rusty. So thought I'd post some nice close ups of my stupid mug instead. Enjoy! Jo xxx

14 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I love the necklace with the dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. just got introduced to your blog!! Love your style... this necklace is gorgeous.. love it :) xx

    http://jaynemaree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great outfit, and that necklace is amazing. I know what you mean about work clothes feeling 'tainted', that so rings true!

    I'm having a Benefit cosmetics giveaway on my blog at the moment, would love for you to take a look.

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the necklace!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have gorgeous hair. Cute necklace too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous!x

    http://sophs-style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely, the necklace is rather pretty! I also hate it when clothes get associatetd with work. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so cute, I think you're right to keep it away from work haha! And the necklace is gorgeous! It looks like the kind of necklace that will also look great with summery outfits.
    Bemsy x
    http://redheadtalkin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress! and for your hair if you want to go blond, I'd recommend L'Oreal Casting Creme Colors, they're like color shampoos that are meant to last a month but if your natural hair is not too dark, it actually blends in once the roots start coming out. the color smells super good too!

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute look. can't go wrong with this!

    http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your look and you are so beautiful. xoxo Kristina

    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool outfit, really simple and chic. I love your necklace the most I think!

    Please check out my new blog if you get the chance xx

    http://myworldbysasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit, looks great on you! and your hair is AMAZING!

    problemsofapoorgirl.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx