Sunday, 10 March 2013

Happy Blog Birthday // Company #Styleblogger Awards 2013

Hey guys!! Soooo, my blog turned one today! I can't believe I have had my blog for a year now. I remember setting it up as a space to showcase my outfits as well as to boost my confidence slightly and over the year it's been so nice to acquire so many of you lovely readers who have helped me to feel confident and comfortable in the things I choose to wear. So, just want to take the time to say thank you! Thank you for reading and commenting on my posts, your kind words mean so much to me, they really do. On another note, I've been nominated for the Company #StyleBlogger awards for the best fashion blog category which is super cool. I would love it if you guys would nominate me to reach the shortlist (you can do so by clicking on the image in my sidebar) or just click here. Oh, and you can nominate as many times as you like! I know the chances of winning are small, what with there being so many stylish blogs out there but a girl can dream :) Love ya'll xxx

5 comments:

  1. congrats! love your style well deserved nomination :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Birthday!!!!!!! xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog birthday, I will definitely be giving you a nomination!

    Lottie x

    http://lottiekerr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) means a lot xxx

      Delete
  4. Voted for you sweetie!

    If i could be cheeky could I ask you guys to check out my blog?
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/
    and nominate me for best teenage blogger, thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx