Saturday, 12 January 2013

It's Like Raaaaaain

 
Blazer - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop 
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Underground Creepers
Bracelets - Topshop
Rings - Topshop/Greece
Bag - Vintage
Necklace - Primark
I've had that song stuck in my head all day. But I do love it. And often want to scream it from the hilltops. Occasionally. I got these slouch trousers in Zara sale and adore them. I don't have a great variety of trousers,  leggings...yes. Trousers. No. The top was also in the Topshop sale, £7. Bargain. I went all out on snapping today's outfit for you due to looking at my last post and thinking, eurgh. Apologies for not putting a lot of effort in there. No make-up. Looking like death. Dull setting. Generally just very poor. Soz. I hope today's snaps make up for it! I've been doing soooo much online shopping lately, I literally need to step away from my laptop and reassess. It's not like I've spent LOTS of money, mainly just jewellery from eBay that's like 99p but I just can't stop. I have a feeling my work are going to get annoyed having to sign for so many packages. Meh. Sticking to my new year's resolution of accessorising better!

7 comments:

  1. so cute! x

    Claudia
    http://pink-manolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pants ans shoes they went well together!!

    aragwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're stunning great outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! It's so quirky and looks really cosy.

    Oh god I am exactly the same at the moment. I'm supposed to be revising, but I just keep finding myself on ebay or ASOS and buying random bits and bobs! MUST STOP!

    Bemsy x
    p.s. I'm your newest follower :) Just been looking waaaay back through your blog. I love your style babe!
    http://redheadtalkin.bloglovin.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh love this outfit, your trousers and creepers are amazing xx
    http://blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx