Sunday, 13 January 2013

Head first baby, how the good time feelin' lingers...

T-Shirt - American Apparel
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Jacket - Primark (Sale)
Shoes - Underground Creepers
Bag - Next (Charity Shop)
Bracelets - Topshop
Silver Spike Necklace - Azora Rocks
Gold V Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Hamsa Necklace - Tunisia
Hey guuuuuys! Just a quick post - I'm about to put a hell of a lot of stuff up on eBay as it's free listing weekend so I will be sure to tweet the link and put a blog post up about it as well in case any of you are interested. I picked up this bag in my local charity shop on my way home from work on Friday. I love charity shopping but sometimes it can be a bit hit and miss but I think I've been lucky recently as I always seem to find something for a great price and a great cause too. The bag was only £5 and I think it just adds a little more detail, with the accessories, to what is generally quite a simply outfit. Shorts and t-shirt actually. The t-shirt is my boyfriends. He didn't even notice, so yeah, mine now! Anyway, I hope you are all praying for snow as much as I am! SNOW DAY!! Oh and I've come to the conclusion that my arms are weird. Do they look normal?? Side on...I don't think so. What's wrong with me?! The product of breaking them three times as a child. Sigh. Ta ta x

21 comments:

  1. Such a amazing look! I love your shorts!

    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is beautiful! What a great find!

    There's also a gorgeous fringed La Moda bag up for grabs over at my blog, if you would like to enter? x

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you layered your necklaces! Great look :)

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your necklaces, and charity shopping is so amazing when you find a little gem isn't it! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that bag is amazing, and a charity shop find? Love it!!!
    Gem x | MissMakeupMagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the bracelets! Xx
    http://live-in-this-moment.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coat is UH-maaazing

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great outfit!! I love your bag as well as your shoes and shorts! Your hairstyle goes perfectly with this outfit!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, you look amazing!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to come visit your blog for the title! I have a million freckles. Perhaps we could follow each other?

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blog is beauts! love this outfit!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! I really like the attention you payed to details! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what fun pictures i really like the mirror image ones. loving the creepers and your necklaces too. lovely find at the charity shop and i wish you lots of luck with your ebay selling!!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  14. LVE your shorts - your accessory is cool!
    much love
    xx
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my god I love this blog! Your outfits are amazing!

    Your new follower! xx

    www.sophie-acrosstheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. That jacket is fab! Love the colour of it on you! xx

    The Littles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha just solved the problem ;)
    Unfortunately the giveaway's over, but stay tuned!!

    xxJess

    www.thestylebakery.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blog. Nice outfitts. I'm french so i'm very sorry for my English. Hope to see you soon on my blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx