Thursday, 17 January 2013

Haul: ASOS, Topshop, eBay, Charity Shops...

Massive haul of late. This could take a while...
Leigh Jeans - Topshop £38
Heart Print Blazer and Slouch Trousers - eBay (originally from Primark) £10 in total
Tights - Primark £4 for both | Bikini - Topshop £3
Slouch trousers - Zara (sale) £14.99
Gold and Silver Bracelets - Topshop (sale) £2.50 | Turqoise and Evil Eye Bracelets - eBay (in total, about £6)
Cream Knit Sweater - Charity Shop £5
Army Jacket - Topshop (sale) £20
Vintage Velvet Bow Tie - eBay £8 | Cross Necklace - Topshop (sale) £3.50
Knit Roll Neck Jumpers - Topshop (sale) £7 each
Khaki Shirt - Topshop (sale) £15
Red Metallic Blazer - ASOS (sale) £27.50 | Red Metallic Shorts - ASOS (sale) £17.50 (10% discount at checkout too)
Cream and Navy Sweater - Charity Shop £5
Belts - Charity Shop £4 each | Fringed Bag - Charity Shop £5
Tie Dye Vest - Topshop (sale) £7
Fox Tail - eBay £5 | Cross Necklace - Primark £1.50
Underground Creepers - Topshop (sale) £40
Cream Cardigan - Charity Shop £5
Oooooookay, so I've been a bit naughty lately and bought A LOT of new stuff. Ooops. I know my mum is going to read this and lecture me about having too many clothes. Or tell me to sell some. But fear not o' wise one! I have put a lot of stuff on eBay so this kind of cancels it all out. Some of the items here you will have seen in previous posts, but this is the haul in a nutshell so thought I would put everything together that I have bought over the last 2 weeks or so. Literally could not stop online shopping. So. Addictive. I would just be playing on my phone, and then open the eBay app. Force of habit. I had some Christmas money left over and I didn't want to spend it all so charity shops, sales and places like eBay meant my money went a really long way and I still have a lot left to save away for Billy and I's holiday to Orlando and Miami!! I know it looks like I've gone a bit mad, but I don't feel so guilty buying all this stuff due to having an eBay clear out. The bikini is a bit random - it does stick out like a sore thumb. A bikini. In winter. Hmmm. Well, it was £3 reduced from £20 so I couldn't say no to that! Plus, one can never have too many bikinis. I know they say when sale shopping, only buy things that you would actually pay full price for to stop impulse buying I guess. But I wouldn't pay full price for a bikini in Topshop anyway! £20, I mean really. Come on. So whateeeevs, £3. The Primark suit I saw on Lulutrixabelle's blog and fell in love with immediately, so I managed to track one down. It wasn't easy. Also the jacket arrived from the eBay seller wet! Eww. But it's fine now after I freshened it up. Anyway, if you want to check out my items on eBay, click here. More sooooon.

28 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a haul. Amazingggg.

    I love Topshop leigh jeans, they're stupidly comfy and unlike so many other skinny jeans I've had, they don't bag at the knees (hoorah!)

    That metallic suit is beaut! I look forward to an outfit post soon ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god I know, I have them in black and turqoise too! I only ever buy my jeans from Topshop because you're right, perfect fit! Only the Leigh style too, hope they never stop making them!! xxx

      Delete
  2. omg! you got some lovely stuff, and really made me want to go to charity shops!! i love them and always love thrifting to find something cute.
    i loveee the cream cardigan you found for £3! and i love the bikini. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! It's a bit hit or miss sometimes but amazing when you find some bargains :) xxx

      Delete
  3. WOWWWEEEE thats a huge haul, I am very jealous - i especially like your red metallic blazer and shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this is one of the biggest and best hauls I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing haul , love the khaki shirt with collar tips xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all such AMAZING finds! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a pretty impressive haul, I love both the suit sets and polo jumpers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Zara slouch trousers are lush. Such a massive haul you have there but great finds xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow!!
    brilliant haul!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fair play you got loads! Love the red metallic suit :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you got so much, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool!!! haul babe. I just hope I had a lot of Christmas money too hahaha


    aragwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want literally everything you've brought xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the slouch trousers and the khaki shirt!

    wishiwasapirate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The metallic shorts-suit is AMAZING! Also love the bow tie- my own bow tie collection is growing rapidly...x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your haul is amazing, lucky girl! Love the shoes and the jewellery

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got such a bargain with those creepers, one of the nicest colours I've seen too :)

    http://dusterknuckles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lots of lovely pieces, well done!

    x Denbelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great finds!
    I love your blog and found so many great blogs through your blogs you love links x

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are some great picks! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the color of the blazer! your have good taste :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a dream - it seems you love shopping as much as I do. Cool pictures!

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad to see you got some Underground Creepers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx