Sunday, 6 January 2013

Happy New Year!

So glad to have a new camera, finally! I still need to get used to all the settings but great new toy to play with. My boyfriend also got me this beautiful dress from Motel Rocks which I will post an outfit of soon!
A few more gifts.
These gloves are absolutely genius! The special tips mean you can still use your iPhone, so no more chilly fingers! I'm also excited about using the caviar manicure set. I'm hoping it isn't too difficult or messy but should be fun nevertheless. 
Lots of frozen lakes and snow in Helsinki.
Happy Christmas and New Year to all you lovely people! Apologies for the tardy blog post, it has been a crazy few weeks! I went back home to Edinburgh for Christmas to spend it with the family which was lovely and as soon as I got back, Billy and I went straight to Helsinki for new year which was amazing. There were so many interesting places to eat and drink; everyone was really friendly and it doesn't get its title of World Design Capital for nothing. I am a little bit obsessed with the home-ware selection in Marimekko after this trip - and their stuff isn't cheap - but when in Helsinki! I'm glad it wasn't as cold as we thought it would be at this time of year, despite the snow, the cold was bearable. It was nice to be around snow for the festive season. Apart from that, I have pretty much been lazing around in my onesie the whole time. Sometimes, you just need a onesie day. I will upload some outfit posts in the week lovelies - soz for being a bit slack of late! Just a little note to say a MAHOOOSIVE thank you to everyone that follows, your comments really mean a lot! Lotsa lurve xxx

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have that fringed bag! Wheres it from?
    Good luck with the caviar nails, I did a post about them last week... its quite fidly but worth the wait.

    Would love if you could check out my blog/maybe follow back :)

    http://emmas-box.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx