Tuesday, 8 January 2013

God gave rock and roll to you...

Jacket - Goldie London
Sheer Sequin Dress - Nungapunga
Tights - H&M
Boots - H&M
Necklace - Topshop
I couldn't resist hitting Topshop's sale on my way home from work. I did brave it the day after boxing day, but it was just too much. Plus, they slash their sale prices even more after 2nd January soooo yeah, I thought I'd wait a bit and get a little more for my money. Might have spent a little more than I intended to but hey. The necklace here is just one small purchase I made in my Topshop haul so there will be more to follow soon.  I got these boots in the H&M in Helsinki and LOVE them so much. I didn't take any heels away with me for new year (baggage allowance issues, sigh) and came across these which were PERFECT, especially with the grip on the sole for the snowy/icy weather over there. I've worn my Jeffrey C's to death so it was about time I got a new pair of bootieeees. You may have seen a couple of posts I did recently where I showed you some lovely items my friend Jo has designed (her nungapunga range here) and this sheer dress is another one of her lovely designs. I did a post of the white version here which I am wearing as a top. So versatile. Absolutely love them!! You can check out her range which is available to buy on eBay here. More soon :)

14 comments:

  1. You are so effortlessly stylish xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely jacket! :)

    Check out my latest look: http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say whaaat, those boots are from H&M!? Uh-mazing.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible selection of 2012 outfit pix....following you immediately!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog :) x
    modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love this outfit!! I really love your jacket!!! soo cute!! Great Blog post!!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe those boots are from H&M! They are gorgey xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket and boots soooo much!

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a gorgeous outfit!
    love your style, kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous shoes honey! I am on the hunt for a new leather jacket and want your one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. god i love topshop so much. seems like you picked up some great things. i love this outfit but i personally probably would have gone a bit more simply and not worn the necklace with this outfit but i do love the necklace :)

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this rocker outfit! I wouldn't wear studded jackets, but you pulled it off! I've also been hunting a good pair of dotted tights, so thanks! :)

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx