Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Back to Black

Beanie - eBay
Jumper - H&M
Checked Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Vintage
Fox Tail - eBay
Shoes - Underground Creepers
Bracelets - Various (eBay/Charity Shops/Handmade)
Hey guuuuuys. I'm not going to say much. I've been a bit quiet of late but just have a lot on at the moment. It's warming up a bit outside which is lifting my spirits. Slightly. Soz for the lack of posing/pictures in this post. Didn't have my camera so had to use my cellular phone and wasn't really sure what I was doing. That sounds weird. Cannot wait for the days when I won't have to wear a jacket any more (even though I'm not wearing a jacket in this post....so yeah that doesn't make sense.) I'm a little bit obsessed with accessories at the moment. Definitely living up the my new year resolution. Maybe a bit to the extreme but hey. Went on my first trip to Forever 21 and Oh. My. God. Why had I not been before?! Got a few new pieces including a LOT of necklaces that I will no doubt show ya'll soon. Actually, I'm probably going to have to do another haul post. Hope you don't mind. I kinda like looking at peoples hauls. Maybe that's just because I'm a nosy parker. Peace.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE those bracelets and you can never go wrong with black! Lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, love the red tartan shirt, hope you're ok! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great , love the flash of tartan! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning dear! Love this outfit! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I found your blog, mama! Love your creepers!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this look!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx