Thursday, 10 January 2013

All That Glitters

Sequin Dress - Motel Rocks
Shoes - Underground Creepers
Bracelet - Azora Rocks
Leather Jacket - Goldie London
Hey guuuuys. So this is a very quick post, I'm absolutely starving and about to go and collect my PIZZZAAAAAH. This beautiful dress is what my boyfriend got me for Christmas. It was actually the dress I put as my first choice when at the Motel Xmas party, but I got my second choice. Boo. The shoes are the product of my recent shopping spree. More like a rampage. I went a bit mad. I've wanted a pair of Underground Creepers for soooo long, my fake ones are just not cutting it anymore, so when I spotted these in Topshop sale I grabbed them and prayed that my clown feet would fit into the only size left. A 5. But ladies, Cinderelliiii shall go to the ball. THEY FIT. In fact, the 6 would have been absolutely huge on me. Big sizing I guess though right? Anyhooo, they were half price, £40. Bargain. Also, found it a bit weird that my local Topshop were stocking Underground Creepers but hey, I'm not complaining. Oh, and I really must stop wearing this jacket but I can't help it. IN. LOVE. It is in fact a part of me. Anyways, gotta go! Mwah!

8 comments:

  1. Your look is amazing!)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your shoes and dress! Looking gorgeous, love this look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are the shit!

    http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this Dress
    You have really cool Style
    Grreat blog :)

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice Christmas gift! :D Cool outfit and love the jacket!

    Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O love those creepers!
    and gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx