Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Wrap me up in leather...

Jacket - Vintage
Shirt - Topshop
Leggings - c/o Oasap
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Bag - Vintage
Hey guys! I can't believe how cold it is getting!! Literally freezing my butt off every day. I don't own a good pair of gloves either. Boo. But hopefully Santa will be nice to me and bring me some. So I got my leggings from Oasap (visit their website here) and absolutely love them. I've always wanted a pair of cut out wet look leggings and although it isn't technically warm enough to wear them, who cares. They're awesome. My litas have also seen better days. I really should attempt to clean them/take better care of them but hey. The jacket and bag are from one of my favourite charity shops next door to our flat. After seeing a jacket very similar to this at the Melabelle event (post here), but unable to afford it, I figured that this would have to suffice until I could save up the funds (which still hasn't happened, soooo yeah, this one was only £10.) Anyhoo, I asked my boyfriend for this shirt for my birthday but they didn't have it in the Topshop near us when he was looking for it, but luckily we found it on Saturday. My lovely friend Steph who works for Topshop, sent me 15% off friends and family vouchers too! So he got himself a bargain there. I am getting so excited about our Helsinki trip for New Year. After seeing the weather there at the moment, I can't wait to trek around in the snow and see all the beautiful sites! The count down begins! 

13 comments:

  1. I love blazers and what a good find for a tenner! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is perfect! so in love with your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfection, the jacket, the shirt, the bag..there's nothing I don't like about it! Can't beleive the jacket was £10, need to go on some more vintage hunts! Gorge!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is just so pretty. Love the leggings. saw something similar in H&M the other day.

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cool outfit :) love the boots!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blazer! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is seriously awesome! i love the vintage feel it has to it, great styling!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a lovely look! the vintage jacket is absolutely cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. chic look! I love the classic blazer.

    new follower~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blazer is somewhat too perfect

    http://valscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx