Saturday, 8 December 2012

Spice up your life...

 Skater Dress - American Apparel
Shoes - Office
Knee High Socks - H&M
Bracelets - Topshop
Fur Collar - eBay
Crop Top - c/o Pop Couture
When I bought these shoes I couldn't help but reminisce about the days when I had so much love for the Spice Girls. Dancing around in front of the mirror proclaiming to everyone to 'slam it to the left, if you're having a good time' (my poor family were definitely not slamming it to the left after enduring my renditions, I can tell you that much.) I loved Baby Spice's flatform boots but could not find them anywhere as I was growing up and so when I saw these, over 10 years later!! I wanted them. They are just so much fun. I choose to block out my boyfriend when he says it looks like I have a clump foot and that I am wearing some orthopaedic style shoes. What does he know anyway? The fact is. I love 'em. It's his birthday on Monday so tonight will be filled with some birthday antics so I shall leave you for now! Happy Saturday! Go and listen to some Spice Girls, now!

23 comments:

  1. I love them! They look great with your dress too. very cute indeed!- xx

    countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shooooes! Yeah, Baby Spice was my favourite, I never got the shoes but I did get platform slippers for Christmas! Best. Present. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress!

    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to wear it more!! I first saw it on Silver in 90210 like years ago! Best find! X

      Delete
  4. I remember chatting to you and all the girls at the Pop Couture event about them and I am seriously still so in love with them. Think I might need to make a purchase. ;) Your style is just immense. <3

    Vanese
    vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh yeah!! They're so comfy! Thank you lovely :) you're so sweet! X

      Delete
  5. Gosh I thought my new boots were great but yours take it to a whole new level of awesome! And I love your dress :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) they are so comfy! X

      Delete
  6. Shoes are awesome!! I was a huge Spice Girls fan to, can totally remember all their songs! You look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted to be Sporty Spice, my kappa tracksuit meant everything to me haha! Adore your scarf - it looks so cosy!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AhhhhH!!! I'm so jealous! I've got the same shoes for Christmas from my Grandma and I NEED THEM NOW. Unfortunately she won't let me have them till Christmas morning :)
    You look amazing, love the fur with the metallic dress :)

    Frankie XXX

    www.eventhoughimskint.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boys don't get shoes like that (but some of them are rockin' the look themselves hahah) Anyways, lovin' the shoes! Awesome!

    x

    Leann
    from LeannsVintage @ Etsy.
    Designer vintage & more

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit! Nice blog you have !

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely love this outfit! :) shoes look amazing, is very spice girl esk i love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with these shoes! :) Gorgeous outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  13. those shoes are just amazing!! dress looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, the shoes are amazing!!!! I laughed out loud at the club foot comment :D :D :D
    Gem xx

    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx