Sunday, 2 December 2012

POP

 Jacket - Goldie London
Dress - c/o Pop Couture
Shoes - Ella Tino Boutique
Necklace - c/o Pop Couture
So guys, here it is!! The dress I chose from the Pop Couture event last week. I absolutely love everything about this dress from the bold skull print to the high neck. When I saw it, I knew instantly what I would wear it with. It just screams punk to me so obviously the jacket was an essential item to team it with. I am lusting after everything in their collection and with such amazing prices for fantastic quality, I will definitely be writing to Santa (or my boyfriend) soon with my top pieces from the collection!  I mean, this dress is £13!! Uuuum helloooo. What more can I say? Frickin' amazin'! Sorry for being rubbish with blogging this week. I promise to make it up to you all this week. Check out the Pop Couture website here. Happy Sunday!

14 comments:

  1. I love your style! The dress is gorgeous! I want it haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great and interesting combination. Creepers and jacket are amazing!
    Have a nice week, btw :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket!

    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely! That dress is rather beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the whole outfit!
    guesswhat-iwearclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING dress! Look at all those fantastic prints and graphics. Excellent choice.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking lovely Jo! I love the high neck on that dress! Xx
    Snwears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous honey, love the dress and the way you styled it with the leather jacket!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog.. love the name... nice post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab, love this dress! I was at this event and almost chose this too, got a different dress though!! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh so in love with this outfit, perfection!
    Wild Wolf
    Sil xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad I found your blog, great dress x

    http://valscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx