Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Nungapunga!

Shift Dress - Nungapunga
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Converse
Bracelets - Topshop
Necklace - Azora Rocks
Hi hi hi hi there! So as you have probably noticed, I got my haaaair did. It was just getting so unmanageable as of late so I decided to get a big chop. Actually, I knew I had to wash it and really couldn't be bothered (our shower pressure sucks and it takes like half an hour to get wet I have so much of it!) So I thought I'd get the professionals to do it. And cut it at the same time. Woo. Weirdly, since having it cut my colour is standing out a lot more which is pretty cool! 
Anyway, on to the clothes! I won a competition from Azora Rocks where they sent me over £90 worth of jewellery! The necklace I'm wearing is one of the items in my little goody bag which was ACE! I never win anything but lately it seems as if the odds have forever been in my favour. 
My lovely friend Jo has just designed her own fashion range called 'Nungapunga' and I'm loving everything about it. This sequin embellished dress, which I'm wearing as a top, has the most beautiful sequin detailing and the fabric isn't cheap either! I have a few chiffon tops/dresses that just tear and look crap with a black bra but this one is a cut above the rest! The name 'nungapunga' actually means 'running around in your birthday suit' in Indian. Pretty cool. I've got a few more items from the collection to show you too which I will do tomorrow. Until then, you can check out all the lovely items on their eBay store here. Have a browse of their blog too here. The collection is only available for a limited time so grab your favourites just in time for the festive season!

6 comments:

  1. Cool necklace!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab blog. I love it!

    I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, especially the necklace. I love your blog and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx