Saturday, 17 November 2012

☮ Peace and Love ☮

Dress - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Boots - Primark
Tattoos - Inkwear
I feel like a little girl again, that memorable moment of standing over the sink dabbing your transferable tattoo with water whilst waiting eagerly! But let me just say, these tattoos are no corner shop quality that I remember purchasing frequently. So I tried out a little variety of temporary tattoos from Inkwear and it was the easiest process ever with some fantastic results.  All you have to do is cut all the white away (you can clearly see which parts that is, on the one I am wearing I did not have to cut all the centre of the peace sign away) and stick it on your bod, dab with a cloth for 20 seconds and BOOM. Inkwear uses brand new cutting edge materials and technology to ensure their tattoos are the most durable, realistic and detailed in the world, which is what sets them apart from the rest.

These really do allow you to be a little more adventurous and try out some different designs without the pain of going under the needle! I am a little bit obsessed with the 'peace' symbol (secretly wishes I was born in the 60's) and thought it went perfectly with my tribal dress. I have so many more to try out which I'm really looking forward to! Especially the rosemary bead bracelet style...watch this space! Check out Inkwear's website by clicking here. Peace out x

11 comments:

  1. SUCH A COOL OUTFIT! love the tattoo idea haha i used to love playing with them and my mum having to scrub my arms to get em off after like 2 weeks!

    absolutely love the dress, wish i had your figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I so want to try these! I'm too much of a wimp for a real tattoo ha. You look gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this now i can have tattoos without the pain :) xx

    polkadoteye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, love the dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is beautiful.

    xo

    http://abullettothehead.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this dress! very bohemian! by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dress looks stunning on you! I remember having temporary tattoos too! Whenever I had one on my skin, I would think I was better than the other kids! ahahah <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie!
    Nice outfit, peace and love, yeah!!
    Love the necklace
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit, and i adore your hair!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute post!

    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx