Thursday, 15 November 2012

I'm As Free As My Hair...

Jumper - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Boots - Zara
I bought a few new items at the weekend, this amazing POW jumper and some new ankle boots. Zara unfortunately didn't have my size. Typical. So I sat in the cinema watching Skyfall and ordered my shoes on my phone (I did actually watch the film. Eventually.) I've seen a couple of people wearing this jumper, I guess that's the annoying thing about blogging - I literally want everything that I see on other people. Good for the soul. Bad for the bank account. I've got quite an exciting week ahead next week having been invited to the Motel Rocks Christmas Party, so I'm looking forward to getting all glammed up for that. EXCITED!!!!!!!!! And breathe. Okay. More soon lovelies.

20 comments:

  1. Have a great time at the motel party, i'm so sad I can't make it! I can't wait to hear all about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots are perfect! I love them xx




    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jumpers like that make me actually want to venture into Primark! I love your boots. So so pretty.
    G xo
    http://bonjourgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a fun jumper. I hate it when the store doesn't have your size but at least you were able to get them online. hope you have fun at the party :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely outfit, I like it!
    Come back soon to visit my: fashion blog!
    Vivi clothes giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit...Love the shirt..:)I'm definately following you..:) Follow me back?:P

    xxx

    Angie

    chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/Chasingkites

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove your hair ;)
    and your boots are so amazing!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with these boots!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, love your style, love your blog! Just been noseying through all your old posts! so great xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. as if its primark that jumper is ace
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the top!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hair! And the top as well. LOL that's exactly how I feel when I visit other blogs. I CAN'T RESIST.

    xx Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is so nice :)


    sparklybluesandrainbowshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear!
    Love this sweater, I want to get one for myself
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the same jumper coming up in my outfit posts soon! LOL! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was lovely to meet you last night! I absolutely loveeeeeee these boots!
    Lucy<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh WOW, this post makes me want to raid your closet! I love your style ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx