Sunday, 21 October 2012

Pink Mothballs



OOOOH and I'm so glad you did!
I LOVE the nose section of the app
My borrowed item
WOO HOO new outfit for le weekend.
Vest - H&M
Russian Hat - Topshop
Leather Studded Waistcoat - Hollister (borrowed from Pink Mothballs)
Shorts - Topshop
Bag - River Island


Hello lovely people! I am really excited to be posting about this FAB new app Pink Mothballs founded by the lovely Amanda Baker.  The app is designed to allow you borrow and lend clothes with your friends. It's that simple! All you need to do is upload pictures of clothes from your wardrobe and VOILA! Just have a nose through your friends wardrobes and borrow away. Think of all that money you have saved not having to go out and find something new to wear. 

So, I gave it a go and borrowed this awesome waistcoat which arrived in plenty of time for the weekend and I felt great!! A new outfit and not a penny spent. In this current climate, this is definitely the most unique concept out there, allowing you to expand your wardrobe without expanding your overdraft. I don't know about you, but there have been times when I've lent stuff to my friends and completely forgotten about them - but HURRAH, no more, I will always know who has them (and relax.) Not only that but this app saves you time, not having to go round to all your mates houses and have a root through their wardrobe. Just simply look on your phone and BOOM. Sorted. I have definitely got the bug and cannot stop uploading all my clothes - obsessed.

You can watch their video by clicking here. Take a look at their website and read the Pink Mothballs story here too. The app is available to download NOW! Soooo, go and get the app so we can swap clothes!
Follow Pink Mothballs on Twitter
Like Pink Mothballs on Facebook
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and funky post :) Love it

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vest and the whole outfit looks great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. like this outfit a lot!

    xx

    www.fashionwillbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx