Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Cosmic Love


Velvet Waterfall Jacket - Peacocks
Necklace - Topshop
Galaxy Skirt - Motel Rocks
Vest - H&M
Shoes - Primark

Hello lovely bloggers! I thought I would do a post on one of my favourite outfits to make me feel better. Seeing as I can't go out, wearing this around the house is cheering me up. It is now day 5 of the flu and I am feeling incredibly sorry for myself and I have not left the house now for 5 days!! I broke free today for about half an hour to take a trip to the doctor. The highlight of my day. Not. Anyway, I got this skirt over two years ago but it still has a precious place in my heart. I gave a black bag full of clothes to the charity shop last month but this baby is staying with me! I kind of got to the point where I hated all my clothes and was extremely ruthless (which is NOT like me, I am a massive hoarder) and I am kind of regretting giving some of the things I did away :( BUT that just leaves space for some new pieces. YAY! The jacket was a random find online, literally by typing in to google images 'velvet waterfall jacket' and I found this one on the Peacocks website for £11! Bargain. Oh, and my days off have been filled with me editing my pictures. Obsessed. Also, I look like death so the rainbow tone kind of makes me look less like Wednesday from the Adam's Family. Hurrah! 

10 comments:

  1. That is the cutest outfit! I LOVE that skirt plus the styling is genius.
    Also I'm giving away a gorgeous burgundy and gold bracelet on my blog! Hope you get a chance to enter and possibly win!

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com/2012/10/32-its-giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your jacket!

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photos! you look amazing*
    Theblackeffect.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the galaxy print!


    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is so cute!
    I don't think I've ever had the flu... Considering how much of a downer I am with just a sore throat, I can't imagine how hard it must be for you.
    Hope you get better soon :) x

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos, and the shoes!

    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your style! Love the skirt! Following you back now :)

    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx