Sunday, 30 September 2012

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

 

Dress - Topshop (London Oxford Street)
Bag - Marc B (Topshop, London Oxford Street)



Dress - Topshop (London Oxford Street)
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Marc B
Gloves - Vintage
Fascinator - Vintage

It has been the season of lurve lately, so I thought I would share some of my wedding outfits with you. As well as this, I must apologise for my lack of blogging of late. I have been very neglectful, BUT, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and I must say, it feels good to be back! Although I probably won't update daily like I used to as it got to the point where having a full time job and blogging just got a bit too much for me to handle. Blogging itself seems like a full time job sometimes. So, baby steps. Anyhoo, as the title of this post suggests (minus the mellow fact) I have been living a yellow life! I bought both of these dresses from the concession section in Topshop on Oxford Street. I hated the fear of people wearing the same dress as me so I thought I would go for something a bit different. I kind of got yellow fever. Now I'm lazing around with an actual fever. Sniffles.

5 comments:

  1. those are such cute vintage looks!! i loove the first ones beading and tulip bottom

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the yellow, both dresses gorgeous.
    get well soon btw.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely yellow dresses! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dresses, the first looks like virgos lounge to me. its absolutely gorgeous

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress looks beautiful :) x
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx