Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Peace, Studs and Chains




Blouse - Vintage
Silk Shorts - Topshop
Collar - Redrock Fashion
Tights - Topshop
Shoes - Ellatino Boutique
Bag - Vintage
Bracelets - Topshop





Well, seeing as I have been a little off the radar as of late, I thought I would put a little bit more effort into my posts! Because of the arrival of my new collar, I thought it only fitting that I create a post with it on, to give you an idea of what it looks like. And in all honesty, when I opened my wardrobe I didn't even know where to start because it literally goes with everything! It really does make any outfit that little bit more interesting. As some lady outside the station was asking me something, she immediately asked where it was from! So, I suggest you all go and get a collar in your life. Now. I got mine from Redrock Fashion, and the girls over there are just amazing. Such great communication (I thought it had got lost in the mail, turns out the lady below me had it the whole time, GRRR!) and I couldn't have been kept more informed from Redrock. You can visit their site by clicking here. Also, remember in the Ella Tino Boutique giveaway I mentioned the 25% off discount code? Well, I used it to get the shoes and wow, such a bargain. Definitely the comfiest shoes in my wardrobe right now. Just to let you know, the discount code should still be active as they said it expires at the end of July. So to get your 25% off, all you need to do is enter the code 'freckles' at the checkout. To visit their site, simply click here. Anyhooo, more tomorrow!

26 comments:

  1. what a cool outfit!
    i love your vintage finds, they are all so nice :)

    thedollinrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with your collar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the studded collar, such cool tights too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing!
    Theblackeffect.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your collar! Looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shorts and your tights are really cool :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love the shorts!! great outfit! ( as always!)

    love esme x
    http://esmehearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you worked that collar! Those shorts are insane LOVE them! You look amazing xx

    georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome collar!! love it

    xx




    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fantastic outfit <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my!! your collar and that blouse is gorgeous!! <3 x

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cool look! loving each piece of the outfit!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so in love with your collar right now!
    Great blog by the way :) Found you on IFB, now following through GFC!
    Best,
    Grace xoxo
    http://bonjourgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the collar!!!!!!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. fun look!

    http://chicken-dreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i lvoe that studded collar and your outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, amazing outfit <3 I'm in love with your collar :)
    I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice outfit! i love the collar!! (:

    xo
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  19. That collar is so pretty!

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  20. your collar is awesome.

    J X

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think I love that collar a bit too much, it's amazing! I have never bought anything from Red Rock, but I discovered it a couple of weeks ago and am now excited to do so!
    I've just nominated you for a little challenge over on my blog, if you're up for it. It's a bit embarrassing and requires honesty, but I thought it would be fun to do and to carry it on with other blogs. Look forward to reading yours if you decide to do it!
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm following your blog because I love love love your style! :-)

    http://whitecloset.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey :)
    Really like your blog - love your collar!

    Maybe we could follow each other? :D
    I follow you now!

    My fashion blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx