Thursday, 3 May 2012

My week in pictures...


Leopard Print Velvet Shirt - Vintage
Vest - H&M
Polka Dot Tights - H&M
Accessories - Topshop





Aaaaah hello! This week has been absolute mayhem! I'm so sorry I haven't updated my blog in what seems like a decade, so I thought I would upload some photos to illustrate the kind of week I've had. I could have uploaded LOTS more, but didn't really want to bore you all too much. Sooooo. My lovely collar arrived from Redrock Fashion! I LOVE it. Lots. You can visit their website by clicking here. I'm looking forward to wearing it as soon as I get the chance and showing all you lovely people. As most of you know I was away on a hen weekend in Madrid and had THE most amazing time. Just a little silly snap wearing the bride's face (not literally. Duh.) And then I come home to find a lovely package sent to me from Next as part of their Olympic "I'm Supporting" campaign. All money raised will be donated to the British Olympic Association. The scarf featured is their 2012 Paralympics scarf. I'll be sure to feature a post very soon on different ways to wear it. Anyhooo, I'll update my blog properly VERY soon. I promise. Lotsa love x

13 comments:

  1. i love that collar x

    http://highstreetfashionlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photos! so cute


    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That collar is to die for! Weak in the knees, for sure.

    xoxo
    Remy
    www.mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collar, can't wait to see outfit posts!! Love your photo's!!
    xx
    georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collar I love it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the collar! cool pics!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am lasting after that collar, so cool

    xoxo
    Paula
    blush-paula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photos!!
    Have a nice weekend!!
    xoxo

    http://cappucinofrio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog and your pictures are very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the collar!!! always enjoy reading your blog :) xx

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx