Thursday, 5 April 2012

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Top - Topshop
Pleated Skirt - Vintage
Socks - Topshop
Suede Wedges - New Look
Necklace - Mikey
Belt - Vintage
I just remembered my instagram username and now I am just a little bit addicted. This skirt was actually down to my ankles but my lovely mother managed to take it up for me, she has a lot of patience! I love it lots but the only thing is that it is very see through (luckily you can't notice in these pictures) so I don't really want to go out flashing my pants to the whole of London. Also, I just don't think it looks that great with tights...oh the dilemma!

10 comments:

  1. so lovely, I adore this look! Amazing skirt, looks so pretty on you! :)


    xx,
    thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable outfit! seriously cute! and i love love love the photos :)

    x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. that outfit looks so cute, especially the rainbow top! I followed
    also the name of your blog is so cool haha
    XXX
    http://awkward-queen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Now following:) Follow me back?
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this outfit! The skirt is so gorgeous. Following you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this tee!! hope its still in store!
    great outfit!!
    esme x
    http://esmehearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful outfit.. Really like it! Especially the socks!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx