Monday, 16 April 2012

One Man's Junk...



Top - Vintage
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Heart Necklace - eBay
Ankle Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell


...is another man's treasure! And that's what this top is. Yet another one of my finds in the charity shop. Oooh how I do enjoy I good rummage. I've been wearing too many shirts lately buttoned all the way up, so I was a little bit hesitant about the neckline on this baby BUT I actually quite like it! Please ignore my absolutely WRECKED litas :( I literally wear them all the time and this is the price I have to pay. Sigh. Thanks to all of you that entered that GIVEAWAY! I've really enjoyed reading your comments. If you haven't entered and would like to, you can do so by clicking here. More tomorrow!

26 comments:

  1. I totally get you! I love love LOVE thrifting, it makes me feel like I'm extremely wealthy and i can buy anything I want in the store! Haha, this is a lovely outfit

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful style ! I love your top ! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super lovely outfit :) and the disco pants are hot :D love them!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some disco pantss, why are they so damn expensive!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love thrift shopping. Such a fun sport! (haha)


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  8. and it looks so good on you!
    how comfy are the disco pants? are they worth the money? i've never bought pants from AA but those are fantastic!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute :) I love how you wore those little socks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh you rock those disco pants!!! I wish I could wear Litas, I'm too tall :(
    Cute shirt too, great find :)

    x Stace
    tee+fame

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! I love this outfit on you!
    xx
    georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love ur style!! x from germany

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a really great blog! I love your style so much :)
    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh good golly gosh your top knot / bun is lush ! I am a huge messy bun fan .

    I followed : ]

    http://bonjourbeaut.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit, especially the disco pants!xo

    http://sophie-victoria.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look super cute!!!:)

    www.aisaipac.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So prettay, there's nothing sweeter than grabbing onto something cool in a thrifting binge and looking around so no one nabs it from you

    Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the blouse!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love that top!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the disco pants!

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx