Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Mad as Rabbits

Denim Shirt - Primark
Skinny Jeans - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Necklaces - Urban Outfitters
To buy or not to buy...that is the question.
So, I really want a backpack (yet another little phase I'm going through.) I saw some really cute ones in Topshop on Oxford Street, and realised all the reasons why I never venture into central London! I was walking around for about 20 minutes admiring all the beautful attire whilst holding this backpack, only to realise that it only actually went with the outfit I was wearing (this one pictured) and I couldn't for the life of me think what else I could wear it with. I mean realistically, how many bags does one girl need?? Let me know what you think of it - I'm still undecided! I am also quite digging my photography skills, yeah on the escalator. Bitchin. So, anyway, I bought a rainbow t-shirt instead. Okay, a girl can never have too many tops.

11 comments:

  1. i want that racksack! and your necklaces are dead cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your donut hair style. I tried it for the first time on my last post.

    Amazing necklaces!

    Followed your lovely blog. I hope you can do the same =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny pictures but greats! Nice outfit ;)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog and lovely posts! When you get a chance, please check out mine! I'm hosting a fabulous scarf and purse giveaway!

    http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2012/03/personal-style-outfit-and-giveaway.html

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just see that there is a clock as a necklace. Previously I saw a clock as a ring.. Varieties :p

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your necklaces are amazing, I love such original pieces! As for the rucksack, I wouldn't go for it since it's totally not my style, but it's all up to you... if you like it, then why not? :)

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your hair here! So cool! Cool outfit too! Thanks for coming by. Let's follow each other hun ;)! Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love combination of denim shirt and sweater, it's really nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx