Monday, 23 April 2012

Hey Ho, Lets Go!



Ramones Fringed Vest - Primark
Denim Shorts - Vintage
Aztec Oversized Cardigan - Vintage
Suede Wedges - New Look
Ankle Socks - Topshop


What a manic last week it has been. Trying to juggle work and blogging has proved to be a struggle. I'm just so exhausted when I get home that all I want to do is curl up in a ball and sleep. Anyway, I thought it was about time that I invested in some fringing! Since my last purchase was the kimono, I decided to mix it up with a vest. On another note, I braved my local Topshop sale (it was almost closing and no people) and got some little bargains which I will show you soon. On Saturday, I went up to China town and stopped off at Topshop in Oxford Circus. BIG mistake. I should have just waited as they had MUCH more to offer. I only ended up spending 15 pound though and got two pairs of interesting shorts! When I say interesting...wait till you see them. They're pretty special. I'm off on my friend's hen do to Madrid this weekend so hopefully I'll have some interesting snaps to show you when I get back! Until then, more tomorrow (hopefully, if I don't fall asleep.)

22 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit, I need me some fringing in my wardrobe!!
    And oooh Madrid, naaaice! Loads of photographs please!

    Drea xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look ! And your Aztec Oversized Cardigan is so beautiful ! I love it ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Ramones shirt! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great post! I love the baggy cardigan with the shorter top and shorts, the fringing looks great!
    www.hipstalurquirkyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love love love the fringed top!
    btw totally get what you mean about juggling work + blogging!
    xx
    -S
    Ginger and Lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. i picked this top up the other day.. love it :) i love how you have styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this top the other day, was about to pick it up but £8 for primark put me off haha, I think I'll go back and get it! Love your blog.
    www.twbloggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great look!

    xo

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this top!!may have to get it myself! GREAT OUTFIT AS ALWAYS!!
    love esme x
    http://esmehearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fringed Ramones top! :)


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the outfit!! phenomenal combination!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funky and fun! love it

    xoxo
    Paula
    blush-paula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adore this outfit. Primark has got such good stuff in at the moment! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool outfit, love the top!!

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the top! Looking forward to seeing the new shorts! I enjoy visiting your blog :-)

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for your comment !
    i follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your style and all your looks, you are charming!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx