Friday, 6 April 2012

Floral and Frills

Denim Jacket - Vintage
Sneakers - Converse
Ankle Socks - Topshop
Floral Skater Dress - Topshop
Time to bring out the florals as it's almost summer. Yay! Hope you all have something lovely planned. I'll be sunning myself in Tunisia over the May/June holidays then off to Vale de Lobo in August. I'm starting to get very excited now! I really need to start organising myself as I've got two weddings to go to in both of those months as well and I have bought one dress. Now to find another. And the hardest but probably the most fun: accessorising! Anyway, not much to say about this look (brain. not. working) but what I can say is I have somehow managed to adopt the look of female boxer wearing a dress. For some reason I have no idea why I look like some heavyweight champion in the second last shot. I don't exercise, I eat waaaay too much chocolate and laze around in my dressing gown pretty much everyday I'm not working. Interesting. Hope you like anyway.

12 comments:

  1. The back of that dress is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, tunisia would be amazing! So lucky, I hope you have a nice time. I really like the effects you put on your photos. Following you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute with bow in hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look ! Your dresse is so beautiful ! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect spring outfit :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww I love this look so cute! your jacket is the perfect colour/oversizedness too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog! Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me!
Please if you follow me on GFC follow me also on Bloglovin' because I haven't still understood if it will be removed! http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2642744/please-strike-a-pose
    
Love, Martina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the socks with that flower dress!!! very original and make you look younger! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress is soso pretty! Love how you've styled it with the converse and denim jacket - you look gorgeous :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. so 90s! i instantly thought of my fav TV shows from then when i saw this outfit


    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is so pretty, I love the detail on the back :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx