Thursday, 29 March 2012

There's a snake in my boot...(not really)

Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Boots - Primark
Bag - Vintage
Sunlgasses - Ray Ban
The best thing recently has been waking up in the morning and reading your lovely comments on the way to work! Thank you so much. I promise I will get back to you all this weekend. It's my last day at work tomorrow (woo and boo at the same time) so it has been very busy times and to add to this, I have been frantically baking all evening!! These shorts I'm wearing are probably about 5 years old - I have a bad habit of not throwing stuff away. My dad bought me the boots from Primarni (they were £18, come on Primark what's happened?!) and even though it was a rather hot day, I just love wearing them with these shorts. I did find myself stripping off the tights and boots and running through the sprinkler to cool down though. Making the most of the beautiful weather. Uh oh...what's that I smell? Must dash!!

15 comments:

  1. really cute outfit!
    Interesting boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my godness, i just love your shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love so many things about this look. stunning. thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest Rachel Zoe dress. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hairstyle, so cute! I love your sunglasses much!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! love the top. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely look!
    xxxx
    www.imfashionad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your top <3 i really love your style
    wanna follow each other?

    www.lepetite-reveuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi :) thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog! ANd for following me :)
    I really like your style! Nice blog :)
    Follow you too :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. old shorts are the BEST shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this outfit is so lovely! your blouse is adorable! we love your blog and we'd love it if you checked out ours too! bringmeamulberrybag.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit! i really want that shirt :)

    http://www.sweetindigoroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww dear...very lovely outfit and also ur style,love ur boots too:)
    btw lets follow each other
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE! I especially love your shoes (and your kitty ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx