Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Starry Eyed

Cosmic Top - Topshop
Ankle Boots - Aldo
Pleated Silk Skirt - Topshop
Okay so the post before last also featured some galaxy print and what have we here? Yet some more galaxy/cosmic prints! Ahh! But this top was just yelling at me from the street, I couldn't resist the shades! Now, as I begin thinking about random titles for these posts and since the blackmilk leggings...I just can't get bloody Jamiroquai "Cosmic Girl" out of my head...dammit! Now my head is filled with Ellie Goulding as I sit and ponder all things galaxy related. And boy do I want those cosmic litas so badly. They will be mine. Oh yes. They will (when I can eventually afford them/wonder if I can wait the 3 weeks it would take to get them shipped to me)!

4 comments:

  1. love ur style!!
    i follow you!
    xx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    follow me back??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx