Friday, 23 March 2012

Seeing Red

Denim Shirt - Primark
Sneakers - Converse
Leggings - eBay
T-Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Hat - Topshop
I really do love these leggings, but finding something to wear with them is such a challenge! I try not to think about it too much and just see what happens, if I overthink it, I will probably come out looking like I dressed myself in the dark (that could be an interesting post, I might actually try dressing myself in the dark and see what happens.) The weather is really picking up so I'm hoping to branch out from my front room and maybe get some nice shots out and about. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. You look great! Your leggings are amazing:)

    P.S I love London!^^
    kiss:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome leggings!

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! =)




    http://www.thelittledandy.com/

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit!!
    esme x
    http://esmehearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx