Saturday, 10 March 2012

Raaaaaar

 Bag - Portobello Market
Shirt - Primark
Leopard Lycra Shorts - eBay
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Litas
So this is fun. My first official fashion style post. I will need to think outside the box and find some interesting locations to take pictures. Clearly the brown carpet and backdrop of a grubby white wall which is screaming out for a good old paint is just dull and quite frankly, uninspiring.

I got these shorts on eBay (best place on earth) as I seem to be going through an 'everything lycra' phase and just had to have them! But the bag was probably my best find ever...the best pound I have ever spent! Many thanks to the lady at Portobello Market who didn't want to take all her stock home. 

I was considering buying one of those doughtnut things to make my hair go like this, I've always wondered how they worked, but it's times like these that I appreciate how much hair I have. And after much tweaking, an 'on top of the head' ponytail (I will be able to rock this look one day) and lots of twirling...tada!

Anyhoo, time to find something to eat before some Saturday night antics where I will no doubt showcase what random outfit I decide to put together soon.

Love x

3 comments:

  1. Great first post! Jealous of your real Litas. Excellent blog name. Good luck, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the denim shirt teamed with the leopard print and those SHOES!
    check out my blog, if you like it leave a comment or follow =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blog dear :D

    newest follower !!

    xox Effy
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx