Thursday, 22 March 2012

Pastel Skies

Pink Swaeter - Marks and Spencers
Shirt - New Look
Ankle Socks - Topshop
Suede Wedges - New Look
Sherbert Green Shorts - Vintage
Necklace - Mikey
Well, it was officially the first day of Spring the other day, and the weather is definitely showing it! The sun really does brighten up my mood, especially in the morning waking up to the sun shining through the window. So it was only a matter of time until I brought out the pastel shades. Mixing it up with some lime green vintage culottes. They really do remind me of my Girl Guide uniform (unfortunately those culottes were navy instead of this lovely shade of Green) I wonder if they'll consider updating their uniform? Probably not. Anyhoo, I've been rummaging around in my wardrobe a lot lately and come across some real babies I forgot about. More tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. love the color blocking here. new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking cute in this colors, sweater is really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great find in my local charity shop, also got one in baby blue! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the colors! I esp like the mint green shorts ;)

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment!! I love your style as well!! The pink and green go so well together in this outfit! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me ages to figure out what to wear with the sweater! xxx

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit and great blog...thank you very much for your comment!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx