Saturday, 24 March 2012

Kick It

Leggings - Primark
Nikes - Office
Waistcoast - H&M
T-Shirt - Topshop
As I was strolling home past my favourite charity shops, I saw this bronze sequined waistcoast glaring at me from the window, I knew then I had to have it. Just my luck, the shop is closed. Okay I'll try again tomorrow. Day two...too late. Closed again (screams inside.) Finally, I made it in time but guess what? It's not there! Nooooo. As I was about to walk out of the shop with my tail between my legs, I though okay I'll just ask and see what happens. As the lady frantically searches through the rails and comes up with nothing, I see the sequins! Shouting at me from the dusty floor. Hurrah!! A bargain at £4.50. Get in. Oh and these Nikes, I bought last year and have never worn (I have a habbit of buying things and never actually wearing them. Must stop this) but they just go so well with my new find! What a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jo! Thanks for following! I like your blog and your style, and I am now following you back =).


    http://www.thelittledandy.com/

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your outfit is so cool! I totally love those sneakers and your vest! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i have found you on Chictopia forum! Wish you good luck with bloggining. I have the same vest. It is H&M right?

    I am your new follower,Follow my back ^.^
    Best wishes,
    Karro
    http://stylebykarro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done that before, wanted an item so much then bought it and the poor item finds itself sitting in my wardrobe forever!

    Love the gold waistcoat, excellent charity shop find! London ones are notoriously difficult to find good bargains in!
    x
    http://fivefeetnothing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your style! And am tres jell of your gorgeous hair!

    Great blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx