Monday, 19 March 2012

I Love Lycra!

From left to right: 1. American Apparel - Navy
2. American Apparel - Grey Ribbed
3. Black Milk - Galaxy Purple
4. Topshop - Leopard Print
5. eBay - Red
6. Black Milk - Galaxy Blue
7. DanceWear - Black
8. Topshop - Floral Print
9. American Apparel - Retro

Wow, when I lay them all out like this, it really is a bit ridiculous. Ok, so there are only two pairs of leggings here that are NOT lycra unfortunately. Boo hoo. The leopard print and the floral - both Topshop beauties - are just standard cotton leggings. Of course I do wish they were lycra... So when did my love of lycra first start? Probably when I was about 5 and I adored my neon cycling shorts so much that they became my "blanket", my comfort "thing". Some people have teddy bears. I had my lycra cycling shorts. I took them everywhere. As I grew up I realised I much preferred them when they were cold. So into the freezer they went! And even hanging out of the window. I can't remember when I grew out of the phase? Probably when I lost them and couldn't get another pair. Sob. So I will relive my childhood "blanket" through lots of lycra leggings instead. Yay! (Probably best to mention here that I don't take my leggings to bed!)

8 comments:

  1. And I had to hide my precious leotards so you wouldn't get a hold of them ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I remember this!! I wanted those leotards so bad! x

      Delete
  2. My favorite is the galaxy blue!!!
    Thank for following my blog .. I am following you back!!

    XOXO
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/
    http://trendsurvivor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your leggings collection!!
    I have just discovered your blog and I'm your new follower!
    Greetings from Spain!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those galaxy prints are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the galaxy leggings - im going to have to get some!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these leggings! especially the galaxy printed one! :)
    i think your blog is great and I started to follow you, dear! :)
    maybe you'll have a look on my blog also.

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx