Saturday, 17 March 2012

Colour Burst

Suede Wedges - New Look
Blazer - H&M
Skinny Jeans - Topshop
Vest - Topshop
Bag - Vintage
Russian Hat - Topshop
It's getting slightly warmer in London now so I'm trying to make the most of wearing this hat as much as I can before spring time officially hits! These jeans are so comfy too, I just want to get them in every single colour! Funds are really running low this weekend, I cannot wait until the end of the month when I can go rummaging around some charity shops to find some pre-loved items, like this bag! £4 from the British Heart Foundation. Bargain. I'm excited about my next post already where I am pretty much wearing the same staple items (jeans and vest) but transform the whole look with one jacket...oooh yes! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx