Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Black Milk

Galaxy Leggings - Black Milk
Nirvana Vest - Topshop
Crochet Vest - H&M
Shes - Jeffrey Campbell
Couldn't resist another pair of these galaxy leggings! I love the prints so much, literally want them in every colour now. They are better quality lycra as well, much more shiny and thicker material. Guaranteed people will touch your legs in these. My American Apparel leggings are really tight that in certain lights can look slightly see through because they have stretched so much! Thankfull I don't have that probably with these bad boys. Phew. Oh and did I mention the print on these leggings is actually of a photo taken by NASA of an actual galaxy?! Cool.

7 comments:

  1. Your leggins are adorable!
    You have a great style :)
    N.

    http://littlefashion-corner.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!! I follow you!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!! & such a gorgeous blog, too!!
    Follow each other via Bloglovin? :))

    Kisses,
    L.
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different and interesting :)
    Thank you for lovely comment, sure, let's follow each other, I follow you now. Kisses
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those leggings are to cool! I like your style and blog, Im your new follower! Love to you stop by my blog sometime xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the galaxy leggings!! Thanks for passing by my blog!

    www.styledbyliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que leggings lindas. Adoro ;)

    http://sweet-cherry-bomb.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your beautiful words. They really make my day <3
Jo xxx